• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser and the pie box ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
PC190370.jpg

When I told a friend I sponsored bunnies at a Rabbit Retirement Home he said, 'I thought that was called a pie.' :evil::evil::evil:

Best to laugh along with them and say something like "oh yes, rabbit pie is lovely, especially with home made gravy". That usually shuts 'em up :lol:

When I told a friend I sponsored bunnies at a Rabbit Retirement Home he said, 'I thought that was called a pie.' :evil::evil::evil:

Grrrrrrr, just you wait - Santa will be filling that man's stocking with nothing but coal. :evil:

Yeah I do too Fluffers, not that I get it very often.

Eta. 'it' being rabbit pie jokes, not rabbit pie :oops:

My goodness he looks like a big fella in that pic!! What size is he (in old money!) :D

He's only been weighed once (at the emergency vet), and came in at just under 3kg (I know that's not old money, but I can't do translations!). Not that big really - he has a lot of fluff, especially in this cold season. :love:

He's a big gorgeous cuddle!! Ben and Lol are back to being NON cuddly buns - I was jumping the gun the other day. Went to lift Ben today and he hopped off, kicking his back legs at me as he went!! :roll: Lola said NO Mummy!! NO NO NO!!

He's a big gorgeous cuddle!! Ben and Lol are back to being NON cuddly buns - I was jumping the gun the other day. Went to lift Ben today and he hopped off, kicking his back legs at me as he went!! :roll: Lola said NO Mummy!! NO NO NO!!

Yes, there's no other way to interpret kicking the back legs. Basically they regard our advances as an unwelcome infraction to their bunny dignity. :roll::lol:

Who ate all the pies?
Who ate all the pies?

That fat.......

.....i mean absolutely stunning looking handsome bunny!!!!!!

Glad you enjoyed the new box Spenser :):love:

Back