• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Not-So-Secret-Santa!CAROL LOOK!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Met Jen ( Fluffers) today to swap cards etc and she gave me a parcel for the Honeybunnies..which I have opened so I remember to take pics!

Here is Odette on top of the box

" Wot a beeg pah-sell..excuse da hay I iz waring...I woz makin a nestie for a cosee sleepsies in dis cold "

jenspar.jpg

Eliza says " Wow wots alotz ov fings :D"

jensparc.jpg

Millicent seys " yummies hay..get outz da way Oh-det cos dis iz for me )

jensparce.jpg

Eliza says " Humph I fort dis woz a guds box buts we normelee av da nom noms in deez "

jensparcel.jpg

Big thank you from me! xxxx

Last edited:
Sorry the bowls have "cat" on them. Do you think the buns will mind? :oops::)

I'm sure they'll forgive you ... there was a post from Loxxy the other day featuring one of those bowls.

Did Odette get up on top of the box all by herself? :shock: They are all gorgeous little fluffsters. :love:

I'm sure they'll forgive you ... there was a post from Loxxy the other day featuring one of those bowls.

Did Odette get up on top of the box all by herself? :shock: They are all gorgeous little fluffsters. :love:

I think Auntie Jill may have helped a little ;):lol: Yes they are super cute :love:

This is my kind of Christmas story.

Lovely thoughtfulness that makes a big difference to others.

So wonderful.

Back