• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Merry Hoppy Christmas!

chelle

Warren Veteran
:wave:

Sing songy voice from the girls....."MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

Arrabella & Indiana: "We only have a little snow pic so havent put that one on yet - Mumz says we will do proper big bowl for that one....soooo...here we ares dressings up for RU's! Thanks youz all RU for putting alls the bunny stuffs on here to help others bunnies likes us! Mwaaaah!":wave:

sorry the pics so big - mums tried to make them smaller but the computerz went funny at her...:roll:

Can you seez us?!
P1090248.jpg

Arrabella: I feelz soo so pretty's
P1090252.jpg

Indiana: I thinks silvers maybe tasting funnies...
P1090249.jpg

Indiana: I thinkz da hats suits me'z veryz well!
P1090255.jpg

Arrabella: I likez dis colours....feels so cosyz too!
P1090257.jpg

:shock:

:cry:

Indiana & Arrabella: We cantz believes it! Abbbsssssoollltly shocklingz! No ones ceptz Blackberry & Co has said da Merries Quistmasez to uz!? After all thats dressings ups for the Ru tooz.....

aaah well...we thinks theyz all just ates too much trifles and nows their paws are just too fatz to types back to us.....

Gonna go eat my hayz now....wanna learnz how to do what da Bouncers does...

The first pic is wicked!

Biscuit: you iz norty bun buns eating up all that silvers grasses! Leaves some for us fatties too.

Merry Christmas Indiana and Arrabella!

Indiana & Arrabella: Thanks all you lovelies! We loves dressing upz! and Biscuits - youz welcome to join us too...youz not fatties - ya just gotz lovelies furry coatsz like us!

:love::love::love:

Back