• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some friggin people... Preloved!

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
What a witch.... Seriously cannot believe this! I wish I could have them :( Stupid woman...

Edit: Removed link

Last edited:
my 2 female buns i got from pre loved...i came across them and the ad read....2 lovely female lionheads..with hutch...i brought a dog and he always harresses the buns so they are to scared to come out and also my daughter has lost interest in them.....i felt so sorry for them so i begged my bf to let me get them...he eventually agreed...so now they have the best life indoors :D

Edit: Removed link

And now one bunny is going to be super lonely losing it's friend :(

Last edited:
More bloody people wanting to breed... bet they don't have a fricking clue!!!!

Edit: taken out link

Maybe I should stop looking now... almost in tears :(

Sorry... didn't know! Taken out all links!

Stopped looking now, it's making me too sad :( I want them all!

if that makes you sad i saw an ad on gumtree, they were letting the rabbits go at 6 weeks of age just so they could get them out for xmas

i know i sent them a message telling them that rabbits arnt meant to go to new homes till they are 8/9 weeks of age....but they never replied.

My OH bought me one of my rabbits, Nahla, from preloved, and I don't regret it... although if I ever got another bun, I would probably rescue. I wouldn't buy from a pet shop, even though some of them are so gorgeous:cry:

I hate some of the ads you see, so horrible:cry:

Makes me so sad :( People just don't care...

I don't have an issue with people getting their buns from Preloved, they may be rescuing it anyway!
It's amazing to see sooo many people selling baby bunnies on there, it's insane! Wish they'd stop breeding deliberately.

Speaking of 6 week buns... I wandered into a pet shop not too long ago that had 5 week old bunnies. Got cross and spoke to the shop owner and he fobbed me off. Grrr... some bloody people.

when i got my lionhead boy...i stupidly got him from a breeder she was trying to shift to annyone becoz she couldnt sell him...i went there and he was sooo tiny and she said it was becuase he was the runt of the litter...but not it was clear he was a lot younger....but i think she wanted to get rid of him because she was having to hand rear them as all the mothers milk dried up. she was keeping one of the females and when i looked in at her she was the same size as my binkie.
i took him because i didnt want her to just give him away to anyone. i felt soo sorry for him.

he was being sold as a girl ( only found out a lil while ago he was a boy)
and obviously breeders dont really want the runts of the litter.
and he was smelt badly of poo and there was no food in the cage with him....when he came home he wouldnt eat anything...so it was pretty clear she hadnt weaned him of milk yet.

Back