• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT: Knowledgeable people re Bunny Health Please come to this thread...

sorry I'm not at all knowledgeable but there have been over 130 reads and only our posts. I can't believe that the vet said there wasn't anyhting wrong with it.

sorry I'm not at all knowledgeable but there have been over 130 reads and only our posts. I can't believe that the vet said there wasn't anyhting wrong with it.

i know there obviously was i mean brown mucas and coughting. it can a number of things something stuck up the rabbits nose, first stages of pneamonia, allergy and many more things as well.

i know there obviously was i mean brown mucas and coughting. it can a number of things something stuck up the rabbits nose, first stages of pneamonia, allergy and many more things as well.

i mean im animal care student and i might not be that good and qualified or watever but even i recognise that it was quite serious. maybe not life threating depending on wat it is.

Snowyx had a problem with her bun before this particular thread, and the vet said he seemed fine, I can only suggest a second opinion and have sought a recommended vet for the OP and put it on the thread (her original), I'm not sure whether Snowyx took the advice.

I'm posting this again from the other thread. Snowyx did you try the vet? :wave:

Waterdene Vet Practice onTimber Hill Road You could take him for a 2nd opinion.

How is bun today?

Last edited:
Yes, I'm worried too, and posted yesterday - following report back from vet visit - that I didn't think it was normal.

Back