• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What have you got your bunneh's for Xmas? =]

.x.Rach.x.

Alpha Buck
Might buy them a lil something today, they've been without fenugreeks for a few wks now :shock:

My mum had got them the pinecone thingy from THE and a vetbed for Xmas :) I brought them a load of stuff last week, they've already consumed their chill 'n' chew mat :lol:, hardly touched the grassy carrot and ignored the vine balls/sea grass ball, the bunny rattle wasn't a big hit either.

They've always liked the carrot trees/patch & chill 'n' chew mats, I want to get them something diff tho.

I asked my bf what he's buying our babies for Xmas, and he was like... rabbits don't know what Xmas is :O Then he said he might stretch to fenugreeks and herbs :lol:

Treat ball (given early :oops:)
Trio of balls (Naturals)
Parsley Bell
Parsley/Cranberry Xmas Tree
and a rather large package that someone really kindly sent us which im not opening until Xmas morning :)

Willows baskets and toys filled with special hay, hay cubes and herbs. Will make some christmas crackers with tubes. Couldn't think of anything else they would appreciate as they already have tunnels and hideouts.

I've seen the parsley xmas tree, thinking about getting that :)

Although, if I order online.. it might be too late now.

Was also thinking about getting one of them hay tunnels? Anyone know if they're any good?

Willow tunnel - already half eaten
Carrot log roll thing - they all seem to love these
and large cardboard tunnel for foster Jingle - he's too big to fit through a willow one.

I got mine 2 tunnels that attatch together
A carrot patch
A nut knot nibbler (a wooden toy)
A chill and chew mat
A carrot woodroll
Pine cone/xmas tree/treat thing!

They had all their stuff early.
Loved the treat things and pretty much ignored the rest, they are more interested in their cardboard tubes!

a food ball (one that you attach the the roof and fill with hay/greens ect
a grassy carrot
a jumbo nature ball with a bell inside
a bag of excel fresh forage
and a bag of dried plantain and one of dandelion :D
This week I'll be making lots of balls out of toilet tubes and tubes filled with hay for both my bunnies and the ones at my local rescue :wave:

That blinking hayexperts dont except Maestro! :evil:

Youd think P@H would sell them! Oh no, im acting like those desperate parents who search for the 'it' toy for christmas! :lol:

:lol:

Anywhere that sells the naturals range will probably have them, The Range for example if you have one close?

Anywhere that sells the naturals range will probably have them, The Range for example if you have one close?

Nope no The Range up in Scotland, honestly I feel so cut off up here at the moment, no deliveries or anything! :(

I got bernard a new bunny friend, new cage for them both, vet bed and an advent calender. I am also getting another bunny friend just after xmas so that's all there getting :lol:

I would like to get some new toys for them both tho over the next week and will get them some more treats.

My nan wrapped some carrots up for them in nice red paper :)

ETA: I have also ordered some baby toys that I thought they would like as bernard loves the sound of Simon's keys :roll::lol:

Nothing (yet!!!).

I did buy a treat ball last week but gave it to him straight away (he's been throwing it around loads).

My Mum has got him "something" for when they meet him. I don't know what but I know willow. Apparently my Dad said "you can't just go in and ask for a present for a bunny" and my Mum said of course you can and got to the shop and they had lots of stuff :D

I don't know if I should buy him a bed, my living room isn't too warm at the moment and so I tucked his blanket around to give some extra warmth cause he didn't feel warm, and he doens't want to know so I'm assuming he must be fine. (I've just checked him, his ears feel loads warmer now and he's just sat looking at me saying "what!")

ours have a hoard of new neutral toys for when they behave well enough that they can have them - then theres the toys we removed which smell of duke.... oh and the order i just placed with the hay experts for lots of yummy nomming stuff

spoilt - utterly spoilt :lol:

(huge credit to they hay experts for being exceptionally helpful to me today)

Back