• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Britain-in-snow crisis: the piggy take!

yodelpig

Young Bun
Britain is wrapped in snow, and as Britain does NOT do winter, schools are closed and people have been warned to stay at home unless absolutely necessary. The government is struggling to cope with inadequate infrastructure in this extreme situation and is desperate to be perceived as in control of a natural phenomenon. One Scottish minister has already resigned over the ensuing traffic breakdown.

Here is the piggy take on the current situation:

After some dangerous situations on the road...
de9521bf.jpg

... there is an government announcement:
"Everypig is requested to not to venture out unless absolutely necessary, like for breakfast, elevenses, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, supper...!"
079fc883.jpg

Traffic news flash:
"Major congestion on access ramp at top storey junction due to broken down heavy goods vehicle. Long delays expected."
862be8df.jpg

Official enquiry into the major traffic incident on the top floor motorway junction: Reconstruction of the incident by Lady Taffy, head of the parliamentary traffic committee.
edcef840.jpg

Tv advertisement for a new quick fix combined window scraper/de-icer: "One squirt, one lick and you're fixed!"
1fbf4a1a.jpg

brilliant:lol:
gorgeous piggies:love: i so wish i could let mine roam around but they're really not particular about where they do their business!

Back