• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny grooming you...

Jaki5

Alpha Buck
:wave:

Just wondering if anyone else's bun grooms them?
My hubby was lying in their room last night (we always spend an hour or two with them before bed) and max was licking him all over his face and his head :shock: Never seen anything like it. Hubby said it was gross :lol:
But when I lay down Max never done it to me :(
Just curious if anyone else's bunny does this? x

You have seen something like it - Kermit!

Herbie also does this to me. Inca only licks my clothes.

It means they love you.

:cry: Aww must mean MAx loves Lee more than me!!!

Jack has only licked me a couple of times, need to go and lie in their room til they lick me :lol:

I can't put my hand anywhere near dougal
Without getting licked. His wifeybun Frankie is very nervous but she's coming round and has started licking me to!!

Sydnee is the licker out of my 2! If I'm laying in bed he will sit on the pillow beside my head and lick my face :love: He also chews my hair sometimes, I know that's probably not good for him in case he swallows any so I try and keep it out of his way!
He also licks my hands.
Angel has never licked me or anyone.

Years ago I had a pair of indoor bunnies that we kept downstairs (Fylan and Xavier) and my brother always laid on the floor when he watched tv. The buns would sit and groom him. It was so funny to watch.

You have seen something like it - Kermit!

Herbie also does this to me. Inca only licks my clothes.

It means they love you.

Yup Dizzi will lick my clothes but not me .... and Rascal just hasn't got the time to lick anyone, he's faarrrr too busy eating or sleeping or binkying! :lol:

Mischa will lick me and my clothes, the other three lick my clothes but not me, I must taste funny.

yup, licking is defo a sign of affection...Scarlett is the more licky bun but Benji has just recently started licking me on my forhead and my nose...although sometimes he goes a bit too far and actually tries to lick up my nose...that is gross haha but otherwise on the forehead/nose is cute ^^

:cry: Aww must mean MAx loves Lee more than me!!!

Jack has only licked me a couple of times, need to go and lie in their room til they lick me :lol:

It could be your smell. Mango grooms me and OH lovingly, but only if we don't smell like soap/perfume/cream or the like. He likes me best when I'm straight out of bed!
So try to approach your bunny when you are as free as possible from any artificial smell.

Buzz will lick me and my foster Jingle does and he's only been here for 2 weeks. Lady is still a bit wary of me so no licks on that front yet.

My baby licks my face :love: im not returning the favour by licking him back though :lol:

Frankie is always desperate to lick my face, it was lovely the first time she did it again after being chronically ill as I knew she was on the road to recovery :) The other two do it occasionally, or sometimes on my hand or sleeves :)

To lick them back I get a bit of water on my finger from the bottle and stroke them in little tiny fast strokes around the eyes/ears where they do it to each other, they love it!! I think they think I am a bunny sometimes :lol:

Marley and Dolly both lick me :D :love:

...we have grooming sessions and lick eachother, although i dont tend to lick, just rub my nose in their fur :oops::lol:

Back