• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

on vaccination cards

When I get called into the vets it is Pepy Johnson (OH's surname!) :lol:

Last edited:
B&G are B&G <My Surname> :)

One vet, who has seen Ginger a lot, always comes out and says "C'mon Pretty Girly, come and have your nose fixed up!" every time :oops: :roll:

When i went to my old vets they used to call out "Sir Sebastian and Lady Mae" :lol: now my vet just smiles and says hello Mae :roll:

My boys have our surname on the vaccination cards, but when they all goin together for their vaccs the vet calls us in a 'multiple rabbits' :lol::lol::lol:

My boys have our surname on the vaccination cards, but when they all goin together for their vaccs the vet calls us in a 'multiple rabbits' :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

for vaccinations its fitted in pretty well , with them both being done at same time and their date of borths arent much different either, locksley was born 25th oct, mabel 23rd :love:

We don't get vaccination cards. I expect we would if we asked but we had them at our old vets and I kept loosing them :oops: I keep a record on the computer I find it easier.

The vet always calls me instead of the bunnies :lol:

Jenson doesn't have cards either, I just get a print out of what they've done.

We do get called in as Jenson instead of my name which completly threw me the first time!

Back