• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bouncer has been at it again!

*Primes B&G*

(i dont know why i bother though, Biscuit would lick you to death perhaps, but Ginger would just sniff you, flop/fall over or just wee at your feet :roll:)

And someone dug in the litter tray this morning, I suspect that was her too. Fortunately not as franticly as JCB so it all stayed in the box :p

I was wondering where you'd got to Susie :lol::lol:

I was receiving and opening and ooing and aaing over a big box from Animal Magic that had just arrived for his lordship. He doesn't know yet, as he is taking his morning doze after a very busy night ... :roll:

Got it in one Jill :D

Bouncer: "Heewwoooo Arrrrrwoooo, I az bin nestin again. Heeeeeeeee"
Bouncer21Dec2010009.jpg

"Wot up dare?"
Bouncer21Dec2010007.jpg

Bouncer21Dec2010003.jpg

"Hewwooo mummeh" :wave:
Bouncer21Dec2010001.jpg

"Pweese can I come outs and pwaay? I pwomise not to make dah messes :D"
Bouncer21Dec2010004.jpg

"Ok, I just doos dis and looks coote, hoomins give me tweets when I doos dah coote fings. Heeeeeee"
Bouncer21Dec2010005.jpg

I was receiving and opening and ooing and aaing over a big box from Animal Magic that had just arrived for his lordship. He doesn't know yet, as he is taking his morning doze after a very busy night ... :roll:

Doing what??? :shock:

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....:love::love::love:

Surely there just isn't a bunny who does both handsome and cute quite like Bouncer?

Back