• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help..... me.......

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
I'm on the verge of ringing Asissi animal sanct to see if they have any hamsters!!! Stop me!!! I don't need a hamster!!! I want a hamster!! I have no time for a hamster!!! Hamsters are so cute and funny!!! I have enough to take care off!!! One little hamster... that's not a lot of work!! It's more expense!!!! Help!!! Help all two of me!!!! :shock:

I'm on the verge of ringing Asissi animal sanct to see if they have any hamsters!!! Stop me!!! I don't need a hamster!!! I want a hamster!! I have no time for a hamster!!! Hamsters are so cute and funny!!! I have enough to take care off!!! One little hamster... that's not a lot of work!! It's more expense!!!! Help!!! Help all two of me!!!! :shock:

*slap*

Now look you, stop it! :lol:

Go on you no you want to hammys are not much work and don't cost that much :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
It's all the fault of the snow, isn't it? You would be lusting for hamsters if you were at work. :lol: Where would you keep it? If you have started thinking about names perhaps it's time to give in to temptation. I'd prefer a gerbil myself, but each to their own. :lol:

How abouts if i ask the REALLY big guy from our Belfast Head Office to come to your house and slap you instead? :D :wave:

:shock: Ooooerrrr missus!!! :oops: Is he single??? Does he like animals?? Would he be averse to doing some bunny or piggie chores??

It's all the fault of the snow, isn't it? You would be lusting for hamsters if you were at work. :lol: Where would you keep it? If you have started thinking about names perhaps it's time to give in to temptation. I'd prefer a gerbil myself, but each to their own. :lol:

Hmmm, why gerbil? I've never had a gerbil before.....

005-2.jpg

Hmmm, why gerbil? I've never had a gerbil before.....

A friend of mine had a gerbil when we were at school. He was called Bouncer, and had lovely agouti fur. :love: He was also much fatter than any gerbil I've seen posted on here, but such was animal care in the 1980s.

Back