• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

stargrrlClaire

ZoeLou

Warren Scout
Poor girl is very upset to why she can't get on RU. Says her ip address as been banned? And she is really upset thinking she has been banned from here. Can anyone help x

Please PM Tamsin regarding this i *believe* she is the only one who will be able to help.

Just checked and she's still on the member list so surely it means she hasn't been banned??

She hasn't been banned :) I think her internet provider is one that assigns a new IP each time you connect and she's just happened to get one that's on the banned list as it's been used by spammer. I've dropped her an email but if you want to txt/facebook/etc. her then suggest she tries discounting and reconnecting her connection to get a new IP and if that doesn't work send me her current IP and I can take it off the list.

Tam

i'm here!!! the problem is that i have to use my internet connection, but it doesnt work very well, so i have to use some of my neighbours via wireless sometimes. it's one of the neighbours who must of been a naughty spammer :evil:

but i'm here! yay!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i'm here!!! the problem is that i have to use my internet connection, but it doesnt work very well, so i have to use some of my neighbours via wireless sometimes. it's one of the neighbours who must of been a naughty spammer :evil:

nice to see you got back on here :wave:

Yay! Have missed you! :love:

I missed you all so much! I think I'm a little bit RU dependant and addicted, but hey, that's a good thing! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back