• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's the difference...?

Hutch snuggle's have insulation lined through them to keep warm in winter and cool in summer.

Hutch covers are literally a cover.

We bought a hutch snugger first but then realised that it would soon get ruined without a cover! We ended up buying both! ;)

Hutch snuggle's have insulation lined through them to keep warm in winter and cool in summer.

Hutch covers are literally a cover.

Yep exactly that, the cover provides protection from wind and rain but doesn't help to keep the hutch warm. The snuggle provides insulation to keep the hutch warmer but doesn't stop the rain/wind! Cunningly they have made two products to ensure that you end up buying both!

Yep exactly that, the cover provides protection from wind and rain but doesn't help to keep the hutch warm. The snuggle provides insulation to keep the hutch warmer but doesn't stop the rain/wind! Cunningly they have made two products to ensure that you end up buying both!

Thats shocking :|

I wonder if i could buy some insulation myself and stick the cover over? Anyone know of any covers for the lazy bones hutches? And covers for 6x4 runs?

Sorry for taking over the thread Nat! :oops: ... did you get my pictures? :)

Yes lots of people do :) If you buy the thick silvery insulation stuff from diy stores you can do it yourself much cheaper!

Thats what I did and stapled it to the outside of the hutch as well as lining the floors with it (then covering with corregated card and newspaper). I also put some on the roof and then covered it with a sheet of marine plywood before putting the cover on.

I do think they are good things to have, but oh my they are so expensive aren't they!

Back