• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit & Ginger - "Happy Christmas RU!"

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
P1030489Small-1.jpg

B&G say Happy Christmas to everybun!

Oh bless em! How cute is that pic!! :love:

Did they go out or did you bring the snow in? (am thinking of filling a digging box wi snow and bringing it in for them).

Merry Christmas Biscuit and Ginger! :wave: Hope you get special noms on the day 9and maybe a new cardboard box ot two!)

Merry Christmas Biscuit and Ginger! :wave: Hope you get special noms on the day 9and maybe a new cardboard box ot two!)

Biscuit: Thanks Susie Bun. We hopes thats Spenser gets lots of nice nomsies toos! We are getting nomsies, i haves seened them and smelts thems. Daddy tries to hides them, but i knows where they is, he keeps stopping me goings in that cupboards though!

Ginger: Noms? Where? Biccy, am you hiding them again hunny bunny? I want nomsies, im hungy :(

Biscuit: Thanks Susie Bun. We hopes thats Spenser gets lots of nice nomsies toos! We are getting nomsies, i haves seened them and smelts thems. Daddy tries to hides them, but i knows where they is, he keeps stopping me goings in that cupboards though!

Ginger: Noms? Where? Biccy, am you hiding them again hunny bunny? I want nomsies, im hungy :(

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Indiana: mmmm - helloos Biccie & Ginger:wave:...I knows wheres my mums keeps da hays bags AND the nuggets too...they thinks its secret but ddduuuuuurrr we have eyse dontz we?!

Arrabella: yeahs - butz I was very braves too and went there once!

Indiana: yeah I knows you did Arra....but sounds to me likes Biccie is braver than youz - just likes me!

Arrabella: Maybes he is...but Ginger looks like she can jumps like me! so! Anyways....I wanna go out in da white stuffs too...looks like funz!
:wave::wave::wave:

Back