• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

meet nibbles the hammie x

shell1805

Mama Doe
yesterday i picked up this little girl. she is 5 months old and was the last one remaining at our local pet shop. she had been there months as she always got over looked. pete (the owner) was going to just keep her (he has an old parrott in there too who he has now kept as no one wanted the little guy. he's such a charecter lol)
he was quite surprised that i was interested in her and let me have her for free as he was just happy she was going to a nice home :D

introducing nibbles:

010-9.jpg

011-10.jpg

026-2.jpg

027-2.jpg

030.jpg

she is a real credit to him, so friendly and trusting. how could anyone not want this little fuzz butt is beyond me :love: :love:

xx

Shes gorgeous, and looks in great condition! Can't understand why no one wanted her, at least she has you now :D

it astounds me why no one wanted her, she is so cute and her name is nibbles for a reason.... she ate her way out of her box and spent the car journery on my lap :lol: x

it astounds me why no one wanted her, she is so cute and her name is nibbles for a reason.... she ate her way out of her box and spent the car journery on my lap :lol: x

My girl did that! Only problem was that I was walking home from the petshop :shock:

Adorable!! Lots of people have hamsters on this forum (including me!) so if you need help with anything like toilet training or cage sizes or wheel sizes or safe foods or anything just ask :) P.S a tiny bit of probiotic yogurt makes a yummy treat :) just make sure you check the ingreedients for any sweeteners/colourings/preservatives

:shock: oh my :lol: nibbles can opened it in a circle, very neatly done i must say :)

thanks for all the advice, ive actually had hammies since i was 8 (im 26 now) but advice is always welcome and i will give you a shout if i have any concerns :) its nice to know i have people to help me out :)

i also have a chinese hammie called mikey but he is the devil, the DEVIL i say. he is the most savage hammie i have ever know. he actually lunges at you and stalks his cage. i thought it may have been cage aggression but no, he just hates everyone and i have the battle scars to prove it. he's lucky he's cute i can tell you!!!! :roll: :lol: x

Back