• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Tommy and Jack Lionhead Brothers (Surrey/Hants/Berks)

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
These two serioiusly fluffy lionheads are coming into me for rehoming after Christmas as their current owner is moving abroad and cannot take them with her.

Tommy

Tommyjpg.jpg

Jack

JackStewart.jpg

They are both 20 months old and neutered they will be vaccinated prior to rehoming.

They are calm lads but tend to be shy. They can be handled apparently. Currently living outdoors and have a winter coat.

I thought I'd post their information up before they arrive to introduce them asap, just in case they don't need to come in but can go straight to their new home.

They currently live in Berkshre but when at The Rabbit Crossing will be in Surrey. I am only able to homecheck up to approx 20 miles from us and all adoptions are subject to a physical homecheck and donation (will not be necessary if rehomed directly from the current owner).

If you are interested please e-mail me on therabbitcrossing@yahoo.co.uk

Their full details will be available here http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=22049 and this will be updated as we go along.

Last edited:
oh bless these little poppets! I do hope they find a forever home with someone who loves grooming them! A little shy...oh bless!:love::love::love:

Tried sending you a pm but your box is full:lol:
I can foster these guys if that would help,i have an extra large dog crate and a cold area in my house so they could get used to becoming house rabbits:love:
Just let me know if i could help.
Only thing is i dont drive so owners we need to pop them over but i live in Wiltshire/Hampshire:)

Tried sending you a pm but your box is full:lol:
I can foster these guys if that would help,i have an extra large dog crate and a cold area in my house so they could get used to becoming house rabbits:love:
Just let me know if i could help.
Only thing is i dont drive so owners we need to pop them over but i live in Wiltshire/Hampshire:)

Thank you for your kind offer of help but I don't actually use foster carers because if I have only got sufficient funds to care for the exact number of accommodations that I have on site - more rabbit places = the need for more money to support them. Plus all of my rabbits have to be seen by our local vet as this is the only place that I have the rescue registered and have an account set up. It would also be very hard for folks to view bunnies if they aren't here at the rescue.

These bunnies aren't house rabbits at the moment and will need to be accommodated outside until spring as they have winter coats and would not cope with the dramtic change in temperature if brought indoors.

If anyone is interested in adopting them please e-mail rather than PM. The e-mail is therabbitcrossing@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you guys.

Thank you for your kind offer of help but I don't actually use foster carers because if I have only got sufficient funds to care for the exact number of accommodations that I have on site - more rabbit places = the need for more money to support them. Plus all of my rabbits have to be seen by our local vet as this is the only place that I have the rescue registered and have an account set up. It would also be very hard for folks to view bunnies if they aren't here at the rescue.

These bunnies aren't house rabbits at the moment and will need to be accommodated outside until spring as they have winter coats and would not cope with the dramtic change in temperature if brought indoors.

If anyone is interested in adopting them please e-mail rather than PM. The e-mail is therabbitcrossing@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you guys.

Okay:love:

Back