• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breakfast with Jaki and Max

Jaki5

Alpha Buck
Jaki tucking into some veg

IMG_0313.jpg

Mmm nom nom mummy this is tasty

IMG_0311.jpg

I didn't eait all the carrot I promise

IMG_0306.jpg

Think I need a bath mummy!

IMG_0304.jpg

Have I got it all?

IMG_0309.jpg

Awww, lovely pics.

I really need to meet Max, just wish the snow would stay away long enough for me to come down there!

Awww, lovely pics.

I really need to meet Max, just wish the snow would stay away long enough for me to come down there!

I know it's been bad here today!! Lee crashed the car into a tree today :( It's not to bad and hopefully fixable at a reasonable price x

I know it's been bad here today!! Lee crashed the car into a tree today :( It's not to bad and hopefully fixable at a reasonable price x

Aye, christopher told me, he seen you saying on facebook, not good! At least he is ok.
Hope you get down for christmas dins ok!

Aye, christopher told me, he seen you saying on facebook, not good! At least he is ok.
Hope you get down for christmas dins ok!

Me to starting to get a bit worried about it!! If we do manage down I'm bringing the kids with me don't want to risk leaving them and not getting home x

Jaki is just lush and my Roly gets his face in a mess like that as well with carrot and spinach.:roll::lol:

Jaki is just lush and my Roly gets his face in a mess like that as well with carrot and spinach.:roll::lol:

Aw thanks :) I've never seen a bun get into such a state lol. Think it's cos we've had Jaki for 3 years and cos she is black it doesnt happen to her and then we get max and obv it's more noticeable!

Either that or the carrots were extra juicy x

Back