• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny's Christmas present

lperry11

Warren Scout
Has anybody got this for their bunnys i went into pets at home and got this

89751236.jpg

Im dying to give it to them but they gotta wait lol :)

i got one of these for mylo a while ago. He has chewed one arm off and a bit of the bottom of it. He has left one carrot hanging and he wont touch it or chew it off for some reason!!

Looks like good fun! Mine would have it chewed to pieces in no time at all lol!

I've bought mine a few smaller things so hopefully they'll last a bit longer than one great big large thing :lol:

Helen xx

I was looking for presents for them and i come across this so i hope they like it
I was going to get a tunnel but they are too small, there is hardly and toys for bunnys

I was looking for presents for them and i come across this so i hope they like it
I was going to get a tunnel but they are too small, there is hardly and toys for bunnys

Have you checked out the hay experts site? I find it has the choice and is cheaper than P@H too.

Helen xx

I got this for jaki a while ago but she destroyed it within days!! I'm very wary of buying toys at p@h after I got her what I thought was a hollow willow ball only to find it had a metal cage thing inside it like a foundation!! I was raging, she could have gotten hurt!! I bought some things off of amazon from pet companies and found the stuff better quality x

Back