• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Exercise

Alicia

Mama Doe
I am looking after a rabbit and for exercise she can walk round the kitchen (I have blocked off all wires and cables) I'm worried she could be a bit bored with just walking round, are there any toys I can get her or any things I might have round the house that she could play with?

As above boxes maybe stuff hay into toilet roll tubes if you can cope with the mess. Is she normally an indoor bunny? Once she has been in for a bit she cant go outside again until it warms up in spring

boxes 'cardboard tubes 'paper ' wooden spoons 'paper bags (take off handels ) baby toys like teething rings just a few ideas:wave:

Thank you :) I think I'll put the toilet roll tube in her hutch because my Mum probably won't like hay all over the floor :lol: Normally her owners bring her in for the winter and during the day she's normally indoors anyway

Mine love levels. :thumb: So one pair has an ottoman to jump on and off of and a tabl to hide under, the other pair have ramps to a shelf in a dog crate and to my bed.

Back