• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Old girl Grace having a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
19-12-10009.jpg

19-12-10016.jpg

19-12-10021.jpg

19-12-10023.jpg

19-12-10025.jpg

19-12-10026.jpg

Last edited:
Rescue centres are full of them as people are apt to go for pretty coloured rabbits and the black and the white bunnies get overlooked and they are all so beautiful :(

I knew this but don't get it. :? I have a REW simply because he was the most suitable available rabbit for a first-time bunny owner. He apparently had a black brother who wasn't there the day I visited, and I decided not to meet him purely because I wouldn't have been able to choose. :oops:

Very pleased to see Grace enjoying her noms.:love: I always remember the photo of her waiting for her lunch and looking rather grumpy! :lol:

Rescue centres are full of them as people are apt to go for pretty coloured rabbits and the black and the white bunnies get overlooked and they are all so beautiful :(

So sad coz white (PEW/REW/BEW) animals are my fave. Only have a white bunny at the moment with back eyes.

Grace is a very pretty bunny :love:

Back