• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mylo's great escape!

Stopped at my parents house last night and took mylo with me, my dad came down this morning to find mylo running around the living room!

My mum then woke me up to tell me to check the cables as she is too scared to look cos she doesnt know what she would find! So.....had a look round the christmas tree, my laptop cable is fine, my phone charger is fine, christmas tree lights are in two pieces and CD player mains is in 2 pieces! So he damaged my parents stuff but not mine, my dad didnt look impressed!!! It could have been worse and he could have gone behind the tv and chewed all of them cables but luckily he didnt!

We reckon the way he got out was climbing up a fleece blanket which was over his puppy pen and he climbed up it, and guess who put the fleece blanket like that.....me :? oops!:oops::oops::oops:

Glad he's ok - what a cheeky chappie!! Hope parents can see the funny side!! He was only exploring! :lol:

Luckily the plug wasnt on so he isnt hurt at all. Cheeky little thing!

My mum found it funny but my dad didnt, i offered to buy them a new CD player if it cant be fixed and some new lights, it could have been a lot worse!!!

Back