• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Oscar.... dwarf hammy

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
This little man is Oscar, our pearl winter white hammy who is now about 10 weeks old. :love: He's a nosey little thing :lol: and loves his food too.

DSCF0765.jpg

DSCF0762.jpg

DSCF0768.jpg

DSCF0772.jpg

We didn't let him eat the whole millet spray btw, it was just to keep him still long enough for photos. :lol::lol:

Aweeee he's so cute and what a beautiful colour!! :love:

Daisy: I hope he's not friends with DoDo, one gossip hamster is quite enough!!! Bubbles I'd be a bit cautious just in case!

I like your nails too:wave:

Thank you but they're not mine (mine are awful :oops:) - those are dd's hands and yes, she has lovely nails, the lucky moo. :lol::lol:

Susan, I don't think he should get much bigger now, although the winter whites do get quite chubby looking so he might just fill out sideways a little. :lol:

The lady we got him from breeds syrians to show standard too and they are absolutely mahoosive - I thought one was a guinea pig at first it was so big. :shock: :oops:

Bubbles: Don't worry Daisy, Oscar is safely locked away in the bedroom so he doesn't get to hear any gossip. Skye usually tries to sneak in to see him if she knows the door is open though, so I think she might be his informant. :shock:

awww:love:

my winter white died last week and her cage is just sitting there:( really shouldn't think about having any more hammies tho as i've discovered that they are one of my worst allergy triggers:(

Back