• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A bunny in the true BARC style ..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
favourite pastimes ...
Flicking wee in my face , biting my ankles , tugging my jeans , nipping my fingers , eating , running in circles , buzzing like a bee :lol:...oh ..and being naughty :roll:

good points ..
extremely cute , snuggly and cuddly :love:

bad points ..
sharp teeth :shock::shock:

MUFFIN
:love:

2005_04302010DEC0006.jpg

2005_04302010DEC0004-1.jpg

2005_04302010DEC0005.jpg

Muffin!!! :love::love::love: I dont believe with a face like that he could do any of those things SURELY! :shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(My Starbuck buzzes like a bee, he's the only one that does and I love that noise so much!)

:love::love::love:

Muffin, that list of pastimes can't posssibly be true of somebunny as cute as you :angel: .... auntie Angie must be telling fibs. ;) :lol:

trust me im not ...:roll: :roll: :roll:

i have to very carefully watch my fingers ... and not get too close with my face till hes done his wee wees :roll::roll:

im hoping when hes nuetrered he loses at least a couple of these habits :roll:

not too many though cos i do love naughty buns :love: :love: :love:

Big is getting quite naughty too. She gets over excited and bites the mommy, I really have to watch her now. Naughty buns :roll:

I know quite a few of these symptoms from my rabbit nephew. :roll::lol: Strangely, my own Spenser is not hormonal at all (he has teeny-weeny plums).

Aw bless him! :love:

He does have a "what you lookin' at then?!" sort of expression! :lol:

I hopes he loses his worst habits but no worries about the 'norrtyness' 'cos BARC bunnies just can't help but have that streak in them - with or without plums, zipped or unzipped. ;) xx

(Hope all is well and you're coping ok with this bloomin' awful weather. :wave:)

Back