• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neutering near Leeds

DemiS

Warren Veteran
Hi,
I want to get Flash and Harley fixed as soon as possible after christmas.

I don't want to have to travel too far from Leeds (Vets are stressful enough without the long car journey). My usual vets want £107 for each male.
I emailed a lot of different surgeries a while ago and most were quoted over £90, Wakefield Vets 4 Pets quoted £48.50 though which I think is a lot more reasonable.

Has anyone ever used these before? Or does anyone know a cheaper (but savvy) vet?

Hi,
I want to get Flash and Harley fixed as soon as possible after christmas.

I don't want to have to travel too far from Leeds (Vets are stressful enough without the long car journey). My usual vets want £107 for each male.
I emailed a lot of different surgeries a while ago and most were quoted over £90, Wakefield Vets 4 Pets quoted £48.50 though which I think is a lot more reasonable.

Has anyone ever used these before? Or does anyone know a cheaper (but savvy) vet?

hi i dont live in yorkshire, my two were nuetered just over a week ago, i used vets4pets, they charged me £44.00 each, the vet himself was very rabbit savvy, and all the staff were very friendly, the vet explained everything to me before they had their op, pain relief, gut stimmulant, etc hope this helps

No prob. :) But forgot to tell you, you will have to go for a pre check up to check your rabbit's health before they're neutered and a check after, the checks are free, it just depends on whether you would want to travel 3 times?

Yeah that should be fine :) Flash is a bit skinny, do you think this will matter?

i've been quoted 52.50 for thumper and 65 for misty they are seperated so no more accidents till i can get him done my vets are brilliant and they are only ten minutes away xxxxx

I use Northcote vets - Otley Road, Bradford. Highly recommended & have neutered everything I have (rabbits- male & female, cats, guinea pigs). Prices around £50 from memory.

Back