• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A year ago I became a bunny mummy for the first time. Happy gotcha day Archie!

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
Archie, you were the first bunny that I've ever had in my life. In all honesty I'm guilty of not doing enough research before I got you, you were a whim but when I went into P@H :oops: there was no way I could resist your little face.
photoes.jpg

:love:

It was a huge learning curve for me but with the help of RU I think I now give you everything you need and more.

At first you were an indoor bunny but you always seemed more interested in being outside causing havoc and hiding from us refusing to come in at the end of your free range time :roll: So when spring came we moved you outside. At first I missed you waking me up in the middle of the night trashing your cage but now I'm confident it was the right thing todo. In February we got you neutered and the vet said you were the cheekiest most confident little thing. At one point I didn't think they were going to let me take you home they were that smitten.

In April/May we got you a lady friend, it was love at first sight and within five minutes you were both grooming each other and flopping out. Now you are inseparable.
sdc15087.jpg

You cause problems together, destroying my dads garden ...
29084395321188497514268.jpg

and when Blanche had her spay you nursed her back to health :love:
sdc14405.jpg

When she started feeling better and grew tired of cage rest, you helped her escape and three mornings in a row I came out of my bedroom to find you asleep on the landing and Blanche asleep at the bottom of my brothers bed. Usually with the remains of a carrot or something else nommy that you'd stole would be left on the kitchen floor :lol:

You love your food and will more often than not barge Blanche out of the way to get to the bowl first. No matter what I give you whether it be hay, pellets, banana, carrot, sprouts, you always wiggle your bum and act like I've starved you for weeks :lol:

Archie I want to say thankyou for converting me to the world of bunnies. You've got me through some incredibly hard personal times and made me laugh sometimes to the point of tears. You're a true little character and I doubt I'll ever find another bunny like you. Even when your destroying a wire, sky remote, shoe or throwing a protest about going into your hutch I love every second. I hope I have many more years with you in my company and that Blanche and yourself get to snuggle like this for many more years to come :love::love::love::love::love:

sdc15150.jpg

sdc15139.jpg

I love you big man xxx

Happy gotcha day Archie :love: You look a very happy bunny, im not suprised, your wifey is a stunner!!! :love: xx

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful bun.

Happy Gotcha Day Archie - you're so handsome! :love: :love:

[QUOTE
sdc15012.jpg
][/QUOTE]

I love this picture! :love: Archie looks very happy with you and Blanche :) Happy gotcha day!

Back