• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want to go out! (Bobby hasn't seen snow before)

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
MUM!

ipo56q.jpg

I know I'm not supposed to but is ok I am hard mum

PLEASE

1hxdte.jpg

I said no!

Last edited:
Lola: You need to stamp your feet!! That's what I do when mummy closes the kitchen door! As hard as you can, both feet, like you really mean it!!! :evil:

Lola: You need to stamp your feet!! That's what I do when mummy closes the kitchen door! As hard as you can, both feet, like you really mean it!!! :evil:

I never gets to go out! Mum is out of order and Carlo is a whimp:evil: I need someone to back me up:roll:

:lol::lol: Bless!

Lottie: Me and george has an evil mummeh too - hopefully we will get new mummehs for Christmaspaws?

:lol::lol: Bless!

Lottie: Me and george has an evil mummeh too - hopefully we will get new mummehs for Christmaspaws?

I hope so, mummy says its because we have no fences in our bit of a garden.. I ain't cared I will stay in the garden:cry:

I'll wear some of mummehs gloves feetsies will be fine... I have already started packing my fings... I have my little bunneh bag ready!! I am a victim of mental abuse:evil:

Hutch whats one of them...... I would like a king size bed please and my own on suite.... do you not know who I am:?

:lol::lol:
Sorry, no kingsize bed, you'll have to sleep rough tonight :lol:
En suite?....you can have a lovely pink litterbox instead, with pretty pink hearts :p:lol:

I asked my mum if she could bring snow in, and she no! :cry: i make enouff mess as it iz apparently :cry::cry:

My Mummeh is mean:evil:

I gets da same tweatment Bobby. Daddy fights me away from da door when he gows outside :(

awww but its much nice and cosy insides, like me says locksley, although i did admire my relatives bounding up and down in the snow on saturday and running around the shed

Back