• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want a big, huge rabbit!!!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
A great big massive one to bond with Benson and Lola - a French lop or one of those with the great big uppy ears - a continental giant!!!

I won't get one. I don't have the space. But I want one!! :D

Console yourself by looking up georgief's photo threads - she has a trio of very different sized buns. Or buy a ginat rabbit toy! :wave:

Console yourself by looking up georgief's photo threads - she has a trio of very different sized buns. Or buy a ginat rabbit toy! :wave:

Good advice! Alaskans are lovely too.. If I was getting another bun I would def rescue though and not be picky about the breed. BUT I'm not allowed any more buns!!

.... I do have space, however for a little hamster or gerbils..... :D

I was on the look out for a pair of giant bunnies when I somehow ended up with Dudley and Santa :lol:

Theres nothing better than BIG bunnehs ;) Have u seen the 2 frenchies in RIN? If only i had more room :love:

I have fallen in love with BIG bunnies since I met the two on rabbits in need section, Giselle and Gabrielle that live with Angie. They are so gorgeous and I really really want some but I don't have any room :cry:

The rescue I adopted Noah from has asked if I could foster for them as they have SO many buns atm. If it works out, I could end up with a variety of buns, no more than 2 at a time though. Maybe a giant, or perhaps a couple of fluffy angoras or maybe a Mum and bubs :love: Jealous? :p:lol:

The rescue I adopted Noah from has asked if I could foster for them as they have SO many buns atm. If it works out, I could end up with a variety of buns, no more than 2 at a time though. Maybe a giant, or perhaps a couple of fluffy angoras or maybe a Mum and bubs :love: Jealous? :p:lol:

I am jealous!! Won't you end up wanting to keep them? I think I certainly would :shock: xxx

Back