• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hope everyone's bunnies are OK today

Spent the night worrying about mine and they were fine. :wave:

scooters okay at the moment he wont be if he keeps rattling the bars he really annoyed my mom yesterday lol she started saying tht if he doesnt give up shes gonna make rabbit stew lol shes only messing like lol. :lol:

at the moment hes doing a number of things from eating a primark bag to rattling a cage bars lol :D

Bouncing, nomming, pooing, drinking, snuggling!!! All's right in bunny winter wonderland - thank-you Lord!

(and thank YOU for asking!! ) :p

Bouncing, nomming, pooing, drinking, snuggling!!! All's right in bunny winter wonderland - thank-you Lord!

(and thank YOU for asking!! ) :p

Spenser is asleep on top of his cold snugglesafe. :roll: I can't remove it without disturbing his morning doze. :?

All ours are fine (apart from Muesli's paw), I worry about them so much with the cold weather :( The coming week's forecast looks bad :(

The Big Boys are sat in their hay pile eating.

The Little Boys have had their morning romp and are now snuggled up in their tube which they drag all of the hay into and they make a little nest in there :love:

Alfie and Bubbles seem none too bothered by the big freeze.

It's a little bit warmer inside the aviary than it is in the garden thanks to the tarpaulins etc and they're both sprawled out snoozing, not huddled up in a corner looking puffed up, so I think that means they're not too cold. :)

Good to hear all the other bunnies are ok. :D

Awww how nice to be asked! :D xx

Jack and Hollie have never looked better and seem to be completely and totally unbothered by the stupidly cold weather - they still love being out and about and binky about like nutters! :p x

But then; they love the snow too and Jack especially found it amazingly nommy and ate it all the time..... :roll:

Hope everyone else's bunnies are well! :wave: xx

Must have been the worst night so far, the spare water bottles which were by the back door INSIDE the kitchen, were frozen this morning !
'nies were fine,wolfed their breakfasts down and have been out in their runs most of the day as usual.

Back