• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 2nd Gotcha Day Honey xx

Happy 2nd gotcha day Honey.
Two years ago today, I finally had to go and get you. You had been in the pet shop about 8 weeks and I had totally fallen for you. My concern was whether I could have you and Eric and Ernie and I had an awful week trying to decide what was best.I cried a lot of tears over you x. You had a really poorly eye and in the end the petshop decided you were not good enough quality to sell, so they were going to send you back to the breeders. You were put out the back of the shop and had grown so much. It broke my heart to know I would never see you again, so I went and got you, not really knowing if I could keep you or not.
But here we are 2 years on and we have had so much fun having you around. You are the sweetest girl and have been a real treasure.
Last september you went off to Auntie Janice with Eric and Ernnie and came home a threesome.
I hope we have made the right decision for you as I know how much you liked being indoors, but now you have the boys undivided attention and they have done a brilliant job on your eye.
Thank you Honey for the joy you have bought into our home.
We love you Honey Bumbalina Bunnington-Smythe xxx

Happy Gotcha Day Honey - thats been a very fast two years!!

Hello Jessica Rabbit nice to see you stranger :wave:

Happy gotcha day. :love: From somebody else who can't believe it's been two years already. :shock: :lol:

Back