• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Merry Christmas from Mummy Helen & Baby Saint.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
" Hi everyone it's me little Baby Saint have you missed me not that I'm so little anymore I'm as big as Mummy Helen but I still have my fluffy soft baby fur and Mum & Dad Tucker say I'm a little cutie still"
HelenBabySaint18-12-10014.jpg

"Mummy Helen said that Santa Bunny is coming on Christmas Eve and so I have to be a good girl, so I have been on my bestest behaviour"
HelenBabySaint18-12-10013.jpg

"I've not been naughty to Mummy Helen and played any trick's on her or eaten her treats as well as mine"
HelenBabySaint18-12-10008.jpg

"In fact I am quite famous now as my photo appeared in a special competition called "How well do you know the RU Bunnies" and you had to guess who I was, I was photo number 21"
HelenBabySaint18-12-10010.jpg

"I think Mummy Helen was jealous because her photo didn't get used but no wonder as she always look's cross because Chudleigh Flint next door told me"
HelenBabySaint18-12-10002.jpg

"Ahh but I love Mummy Helen very much as she is a very good Mummy to me and always makes sure I am clean and tidy when I get up in a morning and ready for the day and I say Thank You by giving her a big snuggle"
HelenBabySaint18-12-10005.jpg

"If it wasn't for Mummy Helen I would never have survived as she never left me when we were left at the side of a busy road she kept me warm and close until we were found, she's special"
HelenBabySaint18-12-10006.jpg

"and I love her to the Moon and back"
HelenBabySaint18-12-10007.jpg

"And that is why I'm going to save my treats up and give them to Mummy Helen for Christmas, "
HelenBabySaint18-12-10004.jpg

"and so Mummy Helen "
HelenBabySaint18-12-10011.jpg

"and myself would like to wish everyone on the RU forum a Very Hoppy Christmas and All the Best for 2010"
HelenBabySaint18-12-10003.jpg

" I'm not really saving my treats for Mummy Helen"......Muhahahaha

9-12-092.jpg

Happy Christmas All
Xmas.gif

Last edited:
I love these two!! Hands down my favourite RU buns! Their story was the first one I read!! :love:

Hoppy Chrismoose Baby Saint and Mummy Helen!! :love:

and a very hoppy christmas to you too! I hope santa is good to you as you deserve lots of lovely pressies x

Baby saint and mummy Helen !:love: every time I see you I smile and cry! You really are the most special and beautiful bunnies who deserve all of the treats Santa paws can carry x x x

Oh that was so lovely!! Happy Christmas Mummy Helen and Baby Saint and all the Tuckerbunnies! :love::love::love: That has warmed my heart right up today! :love:

Back