• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nice name for a lion head....

That was rather random...:shock:

If I got a lionhead I'd call him Chico :love:
Purely so that I could go 'It's Chico Time!!!':oops::lol:

I would love to have a Lionhead.
If it was a boy I'd call it Rueben.
And if it was a girl I'd call it Tilly.

My dad called his lionhead "Clarence" because of a lion he saw on TV ages ago, he did tell me the story, but i cant remember it.

Id go for the obvious:

Rory
Simba :oops:
I had thought about this before and had a lot more names, but for some reason i cant remember them! :roll:

:oops::oops::oops:

I was really original when we got our lionhead cross and called him Simba :roll:

Thought I was being soooooo original :lol::lol:

My dad called his lionhead "Clarence" because of a lion he saw on TV ages ago, he did tell me the story, but i cant remember it.

Id go for the obvious:

Rory
I had thought about this before and had a lot more names, but for some reason i cant remember them! :roll:

that would be clarence the cross-eyed lion, i'm sure

Id go for the obvious:

Rory

Clarence was the cross-eyed lion on the Daktari series. It was absolutely brilliant. It was called Daktari as that's Swahili for 'doctor' and it was based on a doctor and his daughter who had a pet lion and chimp. It was made around the time I was born but they repeated it quite a bit when I was a kid.

Found this - I have no idea why a bloke was licking an elephants tongue but it was the 60s so he was probably stoned! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ururKgVlNk

My lionhead x is called Benji and the other one with the big mane is Nahla, named after "Nala" in the lion king films:lol: I'm so original:lol:

I wanted to call Leo either Albie, Wilf or Cliff but then my grandma piped up that it was disrespectful to call a rabbit after my great uncles who passed away before I was even born.

Back