• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Can't Wait...:(

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
...Until Sox has a friend :(

I was just outside with him, let him out to play, he was running about, it looked as if he was chasing an imaginary friend :( I know there are some-buns who are single buns, and they like it, and are very independent and happy, but im very very sure Sox really wants a friend, he doesn't look very happy on his own :( I feel soooooo guilty :( It's my fault kinda :( What can I do to make him happy on his own, just until he can get a friend, because it's not going to be very soon :( For lots of reasons. But mainly my fault. ):

Does anyone on RU have a single bun, that doesn't like being single? And if you do, what do you do to keep them happy on there own, thank you!:)

Blossom's by herself. :( I keep trying to bond her with the other 3 but they keep bullying her. I know she wants a friend though she tries to get out of the hutch to be with them. :cry:

My boy Oliver has been alone his entire life, and he's 6 years old now :wave: I can't say that he prefers to be alone, as he is always looking for attention and things to do. However, he's been a very lovie and spoilt bunny since day 1 and I don't think that he's unhappy in the least bit.
Since you can't rescue a new bunny friend just yet, just make sure to spend lots of extra time with Sox. Rabbits are very social, but they aren't necessarily picky. Your attention will do! :D

Last edited:
My boy Oliver has been alone his entire life, and he's 6 years old now :wave: I can't say that he prefers to be alone, as he is always looking for attention and things to do. However, he's been a very lovie and spoilt bunny since day 1 and I don't think that he's unhappy in the least bit.
Since you can't rescue a new bunny friend just yet, just make sure to spend lots of extra time with Sox. Rabbits are very social, but they aren't necessarily picky. Your attention will do! :D

I do spend lots of time with him :) I just think he'd much prefer a friend :( I feel sooo guilty, because he doesn't look too happy :( Hopefully by next summer he'll have a friend :( :love:

Back