• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns in snow video!!

:love::love::love:

Who's the nutter standing still eating snow while the other nutter leaps around in it? :lol:

:love::love::love:

Who's the nutter standing still eating snow while the other nutter leaps around in it? :lol:

Lola is the eating and digging one and Benson is the looper running about!! They both went mad shortly after this but the battery in my camera died :roll:

*snort* :lol::lol::lol:

Can you tell them apart on the video or is it just because you can remember who was doing what? I think I would get very confused. :oops: :lol:

I can tell because of how they are acting - lola is the digger and the chewer!! :roll: But theres a bit in the video where Lola digs and looks up with snow on her nose - you can see her sticky out ears!! Bensons hang flatter than Lolas!!

I was looking for the ears sticking out as I remembered Lola's were 'broken' but must have missed that bit. :lol:

I was looking for the ears sticking out as I remembered Lola's were 'broken' but must have missed that bit. :lol:

She didn't perform today - she is usually darting about after Benson or hanging around the kitchen cupboards... hoping ....

Back