• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am Struggling Today...........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper

002-19.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jane I don't know what to say. I'm actually sad about Eddie too and I didn't even know him. But he was loved and cared for and a very happy bun and that was all down to your care - he couldn't have asked for anything better. Does it help any to remember how happy you made him?

Lola went potting today but not in a proper pot - I took a photo with you in mind. Would you like to see her?

Jane you have been through so much lately. It hurts so much because you love them so much, and what a wonderful life your buns have because of the care and love you have for them, sending hugs.

Jane I don't know what to say. I'm actually sad about Eddie too and I didn't even know him. But he was loved and cared for and a very happy bun and that was all down to your care - he couldn't have asked for anything better. Does it help any to remember how happy you made him?

Lola went potting today but not in a proper pot - I took a photo with you in mind. Would you like to see her?

Beautifully put BL.

My guys go potting & its all down to you & Eddie.

Jane your loving care touches & enriches so many other bunnies lives so please let that be a small comfort.

Thank you

I am feeling really low, I know that all life has its beginning and it's end. I just love all of my Buns so much and as I gradually lose them I feel as though a part of me goes with them.

I guess the fact that the Rabbits I have now will be my last makes each loss more poignant.

:cry:

So sorry you are feeling low, Jane. It's so hard losing a bun - and to lose two on one day - must be unbearable, but you have to carry on for the rest of your fur family.

Can I ask why the buns you have will be your last? You seem such an incredibly experienced and brilliant Bunny Mummy. Is it the pain of losing them? Don't say if you would rather not. I just think you have a brilliant set-up and such happy buns.

Back