• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Merry Christmas Auntie Susan

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Onslow wants to say Merry Christmas and show you that he loves the snow. Once we had dug his door open he shot off down the garden and we had to give chase to pop him back in the aviary :lol:

PC181339.jpg

They love it, cheeky monkeys. Any excuse to escape, Nutmeg is always looking for a chance to get in the main shed and say hello to Dexter :lol:

I thought there may be referred aggression as we have had problems with them in the past, with bruce and prudence right next to them but I think Onslow has a secret crush on Bruce. He is always chatting to him through the mesh and wiggling his tail :love::lol:

They love it, cheeky monkeys. Any excuse to escape, Nutmeg is always looking for a chance to get in the main shed and say hello to Dexter :lol:

I thought there may be referred aggression as we have had problems with them in the past as bruce and prudence are right next to them but I think Onslow has a secret crush on Bruce. He is always chatting to him through the mesh and wiggling his tail :love::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Poor Onslow - now his secret is out... ;)

Forgot to say, Onslow had his VHD last week and got a clean bill of health :)

Found his actual date of birth on his vaccination card. He had his 3rd birthday on December 3rd :)

Forgot to say, Onslow had his VHD last week and got a clean bill of health :)

Found his actual date of birth on his vaccination card. He had his 3rd birthday on December 3rd :)

Very pleased to hear about the clean bill of health - there was a time in the past where he needed a dental I think? I will make a note of his birthday for next year. :wave:

Back