• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All Loved Up- UD lots more pics

Tasmin's MOB

Mama Doe
:roll: Look at these two silly sausages

165242_1532612070898_1102661253_31254388_7569537_n.jpg

65412_1532614190951_1102661253_31254396_3867885_n.jpg

165055_1532614990971_1102661253_31254398_7038974_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you! They are very poor quality pics taken on my phone :roll: I will try to get some nice pics on my camera so i can show off :oops:

I was forced to sit on the floor yesterday as they wanted to sit on the sofa :shock: and I liked to think that I was Top Bun! Obviously I was sadly mistaken :roll::lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love: I know I keep saying Awwwwwwww, but that's the first thing that comes to mind when I see your loved up bunnies :love:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love: I know I keep saying Awwwwwwww, but that's the first thing that comes to mind when I see your loved up bunnies :love:

I keep looking up at them and saying it too! :lol:

How did it go at the rescue? did you find a lucky little bun?

xx

I keep looking up at them and saying it too! :lol:

How did it go at the rescue? did you find a lucky little bun?

xx

Unfortunately we didn't make it out today due to the snow :cry: It was fine when we woke up and I thought 'yippee it didn't snow too much', then it started coming in thick and fast, so I had to contact the rescue and say, much as how we wanted to come along, we had to take a sensible decision not to take the car out today. Was gutted, but hopefully, if no more snow comes, we'll pop along Monday :bunny: Thanks for asking :)

Unfortunately we didn't make it out today due to the snow :cry: It was fine when we woke up and I thought 'yippee it didn't snow too much', then it started coming in thick and fast, so I had to contact the rescue and say, much as how we wanted to come along, we had to take a sensible decision not to take the car out today. Was gutted, but hopefully, if no more snow comes, we'll pop along Monday :bunny: Thanks for asking :)

That's a shame, fingers crossed for no more snow on monday!

Captain Helen- Thank you we are so happy :)

Back