• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser in his litter basin

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Major progress today - he actually used it indoors!:D Previously he just crossed his paws, even if he was in the conservatory for several hours. He has always used it perfectly in the hutch, but today's indoor poos were a first. They do tend to scatter a bit when he jumps out of the basin. :lol: He spent a great deal of time in the basin, digging and rearranging things as well as, well, y'know! :lol:
PC180371.jpg

Woo Hoo well done Spenser (made sure I spelt his name right :lol:) His fur is so white it reminded me of the snow drifts we have outside

This is not the 'grumpy mummy forgot to wake up and feed me' pic I was promised??!! :? Where is Mr Grumps?? :lol:

Susie, I think you need to explain to your parents the many benefits of house bunnies as this is clearly what Spenser is gearing himself up for....:lol:

Off the top of my head..

1) no need for a secure run which may "spoil" their much loved garden
2) no need to go outside (& get cold/wet) to feed his Lordship
3) no need to worry about frozen veg/water

Feel free to add more to the list ;):D

Susie, I think you need to explain to your parents the many benefits of house bunnies as this is clearly what Spenser is gearing himself up for....:lol:

Off the top of my head..

1) no need for a secure run which may "spoil" their much loved garden
2) no need to go outside (& get cold/wet) to feed his Lordship
3) no need to worry about frozen veg/water

Feel free to add more to the list ;):D

4) Make Benson and Lola's mum VERY jealous!!!

Back