• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lop Bunny Ears - what do they mean?

Leigh

Mama Doe
:wave:

When we first got Daisy and Duke we read this great website about the different meanings of how bunnies hold their ears and its always been basically accurate for Duke (and was daisy too)

my question is do the same rules apply to 'lop eared ears' as to 'uppy eared ears'?!

I imagine so but you just have to look more closely and be more observant with a lop!! My Benson has trouble moving his ears much because they are so long and floppy but Lolas ears stick out to the side a bit more and she seems able to be more expressive with hers!!

Yeah, it's surprising how much they move them. When mine are interested in something or can hear a noise their ears go so far forward they cover their eyes! When relaxed they go backwards.

Yeah, it's surprising how much they move them. When mine are interested in something or can hear a noise their ears go so far forward they cover their eyes! When relaxed they go backwards.

My Max does this aswell! When he's curious his ears almost point straight forwards :lol::love:

Ah, now I'm glad to hear you saying that - someone else said that to me this week. Cause I picked Lola up to check her butt and chanced a sneaky cuddle while I was at it and she sat with her ears back and eyes half closed. She must not have felt so bad about it..... :p

Back