• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tiny Tim - Stunning foster bunny!!

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Hello RU, Timmy here :wave:
S7001769.jpg

Some of you may remember me from when i arrived at Walsall RSPCA in September this year. I lived with Aunty Vicky until i had to be split from my sister and mummy :( Heres my baba thread (with cutie photos of me on!) http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=243741&highlight=tarka

Anyway, im a grown up now, and im still in foster care. Aunty Becky says i will find my forever mummy next year hopefully, whatever that means. Im ok here with Aunty Becky, she says im pawsome. Apparently im one of the friendliest bunnehs shes ever met (i can arrange to bites her if she would prefer?).

Heres some photos of me eating Ronnie and Lolas christmas pressie - yep their Rainbow Rabbit bunneh biscuits! :lol:

S7001758.jpg

S7001767.jpg

S7001772.jpg

Aunty Becky has asked me to say Merry Christmas from every bun at Walsall RSPCA. We thank you all for your support this year, lots of Walsall RSPCA bunnehs have been lucky enough to find forever homes with RU members :wave: xXx

awwww!!! i wants him! :love::love::love::love: you have all the best bunnies!

Fankoo!! :) I must admit, this little one is a stunner and the photos do him no justice! He is only just over 1kg in weight but his ears are hugeeee!! Cathy (forum member - Pumpkins mummy!) met him last week, she will vouch for how beautiful he is ;)

Maybe i can paint dalmation spots on him Vikki so i can send him your way ;) xx

Awwww :love::love::love: I can't believe how big he is and he looks just like his mom :):)

You're never going to want to let him go :lol:

Back