• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit food packaging

Jenson

Mama Doe
Hello
This might seem like a dumb question. I brought a pack of SS and when I got back realised that the packet has little round holes in it, three of them down one side.
My sample pack is resealable for freshness so I'm assuming the proper size bag should be airtight till opened and holes isn't good. I was going to take it back today but I got stuck getting home in the snow so wasn't in a hurry to detour.

Am I mad or should the pack be airtight?
Thanks

Not sure but I have just checked my two 3 Kg bags of Science Select and they seem to have a line of very small holes (more like perforations) down each side.

You could take it with you to the shop and look at similar size bags of Science Select to see if they look the same.

Hopefully someone with come along soon who knows a bit more about your query :wave:

I think that's normal. I'm guessing it's because the product contains some moisture and that stops it sweating? Maybe drop supreme an email and check their customer service is pretty good usually :)

They do have tiny little holes in the bags. I have a 10kg bag, ive just checked and it does have tiny holes in the bag, i guess its for air?

Thanks :D Puts my mind at ease, I thought it weird there as there are three small round holes in the pack!

I did email the company earlier yesterday too, apparently I need to wait for their Pet Care and Quality Manager to mail me! :roll:

Back