• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In 9 days...

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
... it will be exactly 5 years since my heart was broken into more pieces that I knew it contained.

I hate this time of year, but also love it. I have to try and make sure I'm in as good a shape as possible to ensure I don't ruin christmas and this year that ahs gone flying out the window. Last year I had a total breakdown that took me months to recover from. This year seems bigger, more important, more painful. 5 years. It feels like this morning, but also decades ago.

How long are you supposed to live with your heart broken and hurting so much before you give up and realise its NEVER going to heal, no matter how much you try and want it to and do your best to do all the right things to heal it?

(by the way, I know there is nothing anyone can say, but do know that you guys have also lost your important friends and are likely to have a better idea tha most why this hurts).

Don't know what to say really, guess some hearts take a long long time to heal :( hope you don't feel too bad over christmas :wave:

Hi Sky.

I'm sorry you are feeling as you are.

You know where I am if you need anything be it someone to scream at or just a chat.

Take care
Gray x

I'm sorry its a hard time for you Sky-O. I know a little of what you are feeling. There is not much I can say, but I wish you a peaceful time and peace in your heart. Whatever happened, I hope you can find a way to look after yourself and be kind to yourself. Hugs. xxx

No, no support.

For those who don't know, my best ever friend Flash died on the 27th December 2005. He was saveable and he could potentially still be here now.

I'm so sorry. Sometimes I feel so much love for my animals I could cry! And they are all still with me!! I don't know how you must be feeling, but I'll be thinking about you and I'll pray for you if you'd like.

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I don't know how I would cope if I lost one of my babies. Sorry I don't have anything more helpful to say. Just know that you are not alone and people here will understand more than most. (((hugs))))

No, no support.

For those who don't know, my best ever friend Flash died on the 27th December 2005. He was saveable and he could potentially still be here now.

I'm so sorry. Wishing you well and sending virtual huggles!!! (((Hugs))) xx

ETA: I just visited Flash's Place and :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
Words will not make you feel better,but we care and I know how hard it is to have loved and lost a special one.
Try not to shut yourself away as you are cared about.
Sending vibes from our bunnies who love you.

Back