• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Single spayed female.4 yr old..PICS post13 and 31 YORKSHIRE

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
We are looking for an experienced home for Ramona she is a pretty girl of around 4 1/2yrs old . She is a chocolate and white dutch.

Ramona has been rehomed once but has just returned as her partener has died (he was much older than her) and her owner did not feel that she could take on another rabbit at this time.

Ramona is missing her husbun and we would realy like to see her settled quickly with a new friend .

When Ramona was here before she was capable of giving a bad bite if given the chance . However in her new home she was happy with her husbun and had an attached run to keep handling to a minimum and she was fine . She was more settled and her biting habits diminished drasticly .
The upset of moving and being alone again has made her fall back into her old habits but we hope this wont put people off as im sure once paired up and settled in the right home she will get better.

*pictures on post 13 *

Last edited:
I've fallen in love with her without even seeing a photo.

If only you guys were closer, she might have been a possible new wife for the bereft Cookie.

It's a nice idea but if she didn't bond, it would be difficult. Not even sure if BARC rehome so far away.

I'll keep watching with interest.

As long as the journey is done by people we trust and as long as the bun has shown no signs of being stressed by travelling before ...then yes we do re home so far :)

I have four BARC buns Helen and they all managed the journey without any problems. It was done in stages.

I'd be happy to help with a bunny run (but am probably in completely the wrong area - my geography is appalling!)

I have four BARC buns Helen and they all managed the journey without any problems. It was done in stages.

I'd be happy to help with a bunny run (but am probably in completely the wrong area - my geography is appalling!)

Thanks Karen.

My most sensible option will be to try Harriet with Cookie first to see if we can put the two newly berieved buns together first. Harriet being a grumpy French and Cookie a skitty Lionhead, I'm not sure how it will go. So I'll have to come back to this lovely girl when I've exhausted my sensible options I think.

Head ruling heart for now atleast.

couldn't make my mind up which pictures to use so here's them all :)

meet Ramona :love:

romana007.jpg

romana003.jpg

romana008.jpg

romana014.jpg

romana015.jpg

romana020.jpg

romana021.jpg

romana023.jpg

I dont think i could cope with another socks and speedy totally do my head in lol
trying to fight with each other all the time, spraying each other.
I will get them neutered as it might calm them down

I dont think i could cope with another socks and speedy totally do my head in lol
trying to fight with each other all the time, spraying each other.
I will get them neutered as it might calm them down

Neutering is almost certainly going to stop issues with spraying and fighting.

Ramona is absolutely beautiful. I love her look. She is totally disapproving so what's not to like.

More pictures please!

Back