• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor fingers :(

abi2047

Mama Doe
Just spent the last 30 minutes in the garden with Riley and took some pictures of the new hutch and I my fingers are so cold I feel like crying. They really hurt now :cry:

Just spent the last 30 minutes in the garden with Riley and took some pictures of the new hutch and I my fingers are so cold I feel like crying. They really hurt now :cry:

Same! Fingerless gloves are good for doing stuff, but the end of my fingers kill. They feel like their burning up :shock:

ETA: Very excited to see the pics though!!! :D:D

Same! Fingerless gloves are good for doing stuff, but the end of my fingers kill. They feel like their burning up :shock:

ETA: Very excited to see the pics though!!! :D:D

Mine feel like they are burning :shock:
Just uploading pics onto the laptop, they won't be very good as I had to use my brothers camcorder and my camera is broke :roll:

I thought my toes were going to fall off today :shock::roll:

Its worse when they start to warm up though...ouch!

Pics are NEEDED by the way ;):p

The camera wouldn't upload the pics to the laptop so I had to use my phone. The pics are under 'Rileys New Hutch' the quality is really bad and there are only 4 pics because I was freezing and it was getting dark.

Owch - I get cold fingers too as I am apt to run in and out to the hutch without putting gloves on. :oops:

I get this all the time. Whatever you do, don't stick your hands under boiling hot water (I couldn't even feel it!), because when you do regain feeling in your fingers, it hurts even more :shock:

Ah now!! I may be able to help here because I just happened to have stumbled upon a great idea!! I was wanting to put food out for the birds tonight but everything was covered in snow and I didn't want wet gloves and cold, wet hands. I spied my orange rubber gloves and put two and two together.... warm gloves on my hands and rubber gloves over the top!!! :D

Heh heh heh........

Bensonlola, that's a really good idea I've never thought of that. It's when gloves/hands get wet you're the coldest

I'm the same. :cry: I have raynaud's disease so I get it really bad. It's where the blood doesn't flow through my hands and feet like it should which results me being really cold even when I'm in a warm place. :(

Ah now!! I may be able to help here because I just happened to have stumbled upon a great idea!! I was wanting to put food out for the birds tonight but everything was covered in snow and I didn't want wet gloves and cold, wet hands. I spied my orange rubber gloves and put two and two together.... warm gloves on my hands and rubber gloves over the top!!! :D

Heh heh heh........

:lol:

Back