• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

guess who has been out in the snow this morning

I am supposed to be supervising Spenser in the conservatory and came up SPECIALLY to look. :(:evil:

Oohh, all excited waiting for pics!
Poor Jenson doesn't know what snow is! Sadly I do, just took me several hours to get 10 miles!

I can't upload the piccies yet as I'm on my mobile.

I took over 300 :oops:

And some videos.

How do I decide which to show you all?

Something happened also, something absolutely amazing and I class it as a early Christmas pressy from somebun. Seriously I have not stopped smiling all day since!

I can't upload the piccies yet as I'm on my mobile.

I took over 300 :oops:

And some videos.

How do I decide which to show you all?

Something happened also, something absolutely amazing and I class it as a early Christmas pressy from somebun. Seriously I have not stopped smiling all day since!

Now you're just not playing fair!!! Tell us and show us or we'll set the bunnehs on you! :angel:

Now you're just not playing fair!!! Tell us and show us or we'll set the bunnehs on you! :angel:

I'm on it! Beau is really cross and grunty after we put his crunchies in a box and he had to wrestle with it for about an hour to get them out - he's like a tasmanian devil, AND HE'S COMING GRAHAM'S WAY!!

Exactly. :evil: I might boycott this thread in protest ... except of course I couldn't it! :love: Trying to guess: something to do with the litter tray? Biscuit accepted a cuddle? :?

Bouncer is not amused and demands to know what has been happening.

Here he is pulling his not amused/grumpy face

05112010094.jpg

Oi!!! Where are you!!! I'm gonna report this thread for causing undue stress to already stressed and paranoid bunny parents!!

Back