• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bringing in the bunnies!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
We are bringing in the bunnies! into the outhouse so its just a little warmer, its not heated but it next to the utility where the boiler is so they will be cosy, they are just so cold. They wont have as much room as its split between them and my friends piggies, but then its better than being freezing, poor little pebbles is a little icicle!!

Will add a pic once they are all cosy!

:love::love::love:

I've been stressing about my two but, when I tucked them up for bed last night, they both felt toasty warm and snubbed the snugglesafe :lol: so I think they're ok for now.

Just been out to see and hay my little 7 munchkins and they look very sorry for themselves, wouldn't dream of bringing them in though as they hae decided to de-litter train themselves since I've been at uni!

My two both seem ok. Snow has a snuggle safe and does tend to use it at night but both have been out on the garden today running like nutters so they are keeping warm!

I wouldnt bring them "indoors" but our outhouse is a little warmer so its not going to be too much but its better for them. Pebbles is often left out and shes the smallest so i do worry! plus the outhouse is the old boarding room so its no hassle. I woke up this morning and Mum was doing it before id even got up, she was worried about them :lol::lol::lol:

I bought the last pair living in a hutch (the rest are in heated sheds) into the utility just over a week ago once it started going below -5 degrees.

We've had about 12" of snow today,so soooo glad I got them sorted.

I've got a puppy crate standing by in case Spenser needs to move in to our (unheated) conservatory. At the moment he seems happy enough in his hutch. Today has been the first day he has used his litter box indoors, so it's at least a possibility now. Previously he just crossed his paws even if he was in the conservatory for several hours of play time. :shock:

Tempted to put Bramble in our outbuilding, but it is still full of stuff! The plan was to clear it out, but we've had sooooo much snow. He seems happy enough though....chose to sit on cold bricks this morning instead of his snugglesafe! :roll:

Back