• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what happens when Spenser's breakfast is late...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... top blankie kicked downstairs, snugglesafe pushed into the middle of the hutch ... and a rather cross bunny!
PC180369.jpg

N.B. I did give him his morning pellet ration before taking the photo, but he really wanted his greens first.

Ah, he's so cute and fluffy :D

I usually fall out of bed at the weekend, feed Jenson give him a little fuss and go back to bed!!
He always demands his food, early, late, extra! He sits up the kitchen end of the run expectantly watching me!! :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He'll be packing his bags soon and finding a new mummy. :lol:

arrrr :lol: could be worse, locksley takes it out on his whole house and starts throwing everything around and trying to trash his blankets :lol:

:love::love: I think I need to go get my sunglasses, Spenser's fur is soooo bright :shock::lol::love::love::love:
I for one can't believe mummeh would bring you a late brekkie, I think you should pack up you bags and come live with me Spenser, I lurvs you :love::love:;)

Spenser is so lovely, what do you mean you were late taking his Lordships breakfast, you should get down on your knees and beg his forgiveness, oh you are probably already down on your knees begging him to come out from under the couch.:lol:

Back