• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baby mabel

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:D

hello new RU friends, this is my white toes

032-5.jpg

nosying at ma new home

019-5.jpg

cuddles with grandma

037-4.jpg

038-2.jpg

053-1.jpg

clean feets

057.jpg

clean paws

061-1.jpg

069.jpg

ill settle in now

070.jpg

Glad you managed to fetch her home safely. She has grown up a bit since the last photo ... has a look of Locksley about her. :love::love::love:

the lady wished she had not promised i could have her now she said, as she said she was perfect speciman for a mini lop, shape wise etc, only thing was her 2 white toes and colouring

but was glad she was going to a hime she will know she will be looked after

i took locksley back to see her, she was amazed with the condition of his coat :love: and asked what i feed him and i said SS :)

i saw mabels mum and dad, his dad is actually quite a good show bunny and won quite alot, soo maybe she got her looks from him

a couple of her bunnies where playing running around in and out of the shed soo cute, all soo friendly

So pretty. When will she be meeting Locksley?

well i know i shouldn;t of done it already, but as i took locksley with me and they met in the shed, he tried mounting and grunting, got hime just sat on floor in my room for 5mins and stroked her then let her run around and he mounted her a couple of times and i took him off and said no

well now they are sprawled out in the crate together :shock: i was going to keep her seperate at nights until she grown up abit

Back