• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got a binky shot!!

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Ok so it's not brilliant and a bit grainy and the background is awful but loooooooooook!

_IGP1105-vi.jpg

Nutmeg was more interested in me and my camera and kept trying to get on my lap despite my shooing her away. :roll: So for that I got a disapproving look.

_IGP1103-vi.jpg

Amazing!!! :D Every time I get my camera out and they are doing something funny they stop!! Except for my profile pic, Dita froze because she had been found munching seedlings!! Hehe :)

Brilliant photo.:love:

Mine don't binky that often :( They are happy though so I don't take it personally. I think it is because they get free range most of the time so take it for granted :roll:

Having said that Cassie did a binky in the snow this morning :D Not caught on camera though.

Brilliant photo.:love:

Mine don't binky that often :( They are happy though so I don't take it personally. I think it is because they get free range most of the time so take it for granted :roll:

Having said that Cassie did a binky in the snow this morning :D Not caught on camera though.

Mine don't either. They have a whole room but rarely binky unless I let them on the landing. The other two hardly ever binky, they're too lazy. :roll: Nutmeg did a couple but it's mainly Smudge who does them.

Mine dont either :( They are all at least two though they used to more when they were babies. Well done with the action shot :D

Smudge!:love:
I love him, he is sooo gorgeous.

Nutmeg has such a cute smushed little face, your pictures are always fantastic:D

Back