• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm only telling you this because we've established that we're all weirdos..

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Benson let me groom him this morning...... with..... my nose!!!!!

He sat there (probably rolling his eyes) while I stuck my face in to his fur and pretended to lick his face and ears! Then I snuggled in to his fur like Lola does and we sat there, the two of us, him on his bench, me in the straw. Lola watched from the safety of their box in case I'd start on her next!! Ah bunny love!! :love:

On the subject of weirdness, do you ever wish you actually were a rabbit so you can snuggle in with them? Sometimes I look at the snuggling and get incredibly jealous cos I wanna just snuggle too.

On the subject of weirdness, do you ever wish you actually were a rabbit so you can snuggle in with them? Sometimes I look at the snuggling and get incredibly jealous cos I wanna just snuggle too.

Yes! I'd like to get into their box with them and go to sleep for an afternoon - must be lovely in there!

I snuggle with Thumps on the floor at least twice a day. He likes to rest his bum on my shoulder & stretches out by my face. I stroke, him then he grooms me. (Have to watch out for my long hair tho', I don't want that in his tummy.) Yep, I nuzzle that really soft fur between his ears with my nose, & give him a kiss. I've even fallen asleep on the floor with him.

I don't see myself as wierd. He's adapted to life in my house, & is very communicative. The least I can do is my best at a bit of bunny behaviour for him. TBH I like it too.:oops:

ETA He HATES my specs, & will remove them, & hurl them across the floor!

I nuzzle them with my nose too!! I havent gone as far as licking but Starbuck gets that soft bit behind his ears kissed all the time! :oops:

Muesli loves nose to nose rubs!

The rest would probably just think my nose is a carrot! :lol:

I nuzzle them with my nose too!! I havent gone as far as licking but Starbuck gets that soft bit behind his ears kissed all the time! :oops:

Muesli loves nose to nose rubs!

The rest would probably just think my nose is a carrot! :lol:

That is so lovely, :love::love::love: It's a sign of close bonding from a bun.

Back