• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oops ... slept in, poor Spenser!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I forgot to set my alarm last night. :oops::oops::oops: 8am when Spenser got his pellets and water changed. :( He had amused himself overnight by kicking his top blanket downstairs, pushing his snugglesafe into the middle of the hutch, and was sat on his bottom mat all fluffed out and giving me a 'well, what do you expect when my breakfast is late?' look. I took a photo - will add later. :lol:

I always leave feeding my buns their pellets until 10am so that when I fancy a lie in I don't have to worry about them :oops:

he sounds like he had fun, at any rate!

I was going to have my lie in til 7.30 (which I treat myself to on a Saturday) but we had just enough snow to get up early to take photographs, so I got up anyway :lol:

my buns dont get fed till 9:00am :lol:
But they do have plenty of hay to eat.

Im sure spenser will forgive you if you give him a special treat :lol:

Mine get fed quite late on weekends, I just make sure they have lots of hay to eat. I'm sure Spenser will forgive you!:D

I forgot to set my alarm last night. :oops::oops::oops: 8am when Spenser got his pellets and water changed. :( He had amused himself overnight by kicking his top blanket downstairs, pushing his snugglesafe into the middle of the hutch, and was sat on his bottom mat all fluffed out and giving me a 'well, what do you expect when my breakfast is late?' look. I took a photo - will add later. :lol:

*taps foot impatiently* :roll::lol:

I am lucky my buns live in the next room to my bedroom, when I want a lie in I give them some pelletts and water and scurry back to bed:lol: They are racing round the hallways at the mo:lol:

I've been up all night staring at a litter tray, I'd could have popped down and fed him :lol: Will remember the next time I have a midnight vigil.

I was going to have my lie in til 7.30 (which I treat myself to on a Saturday) but we had just enough snow to get up early to take photographs, so I got up anyway :lol:

Well without you in one ear telling me to get up and feed the furry family, and Chester wanting out (was up with him at 7 then back to bed) I slep in til 9.00:shock:!! Poor buns raced out of the run, into the kitchen and demanded their breakfast there and then. I think they were swearing at me :shock:

Back